Chag Pesach Sameach!

Or, Happy Passover!!! (Don’t think I know Hebrew or anything… I Googled how to say it. I’m sure Arielle will inform me that something is incorrect anyway.) πŸ˜‰ Passover actually begins tomorrow, but since we’re having one seder tonight, Happy early Passover!!

We’ve been trying to get back on the meal planning schedule since we’re finished with the wedding festivities. Since it’s Passover and we won’t be having dinner at home for two weeknights, we’re only making three things:

1. Crock Pot Hot Wings

2. Rachael Ray’s 5 Ingredient Cheesy Broccoli Potato Soup

3. Cooking Light‘s Chili-Garlic Glazed Salmon w/ Trader Joe’s Thai Style Lime Pilaf

We made the Crock Pot Hot Wings for dinner tonight, and woooooo they were good! Fall off the bone, just the right amount of spiciness (at least for me) and de-licious!!! (Dave gave them two, wing coated thumbs up, so you know they were good!)

Crock Pot Hot Wings
Recipe from www.recipezaar.com

Ingredients
– 2 lbs chicken wings, tips removed, seperated
– 1/2 cup Frank’s red hot sauce
– 1/2 cup butter
– 2/3 cup water
– 2 garlic cloves (minced)

Directions
1. Place the first 4 ingredients in a crock pot on low heat for 8 hours.
2. Remove wings from crock pot and place on a cookie sheet or broiling pan.
3. Pour sauce into a saucepan and reduce by half.
4. Add minced garlic.
5. Spoon sauce over wings and broil for 3 minutes.

Crock Pot Hot Wings

Yum!!! What’s on your menu??

Comments

1. Singled Out in Boston says:

Happy Passover!! And CONGRATS on your recent marriage! πŸ™‚

2. stealthnerd says:

Congrats on the wedding!! And I'd keep Rachael Ray's 5-ingredient soup on your menu for sure–her 5-ingredient tortellini soup is a regular with me and my hubby! So yummy!

3. Suburban Sweetheart says:

On my menu is… attempting not to hate Pesach…

4. JZheartsME says:

Hi! I just recently started following your blog! It's so cute! And congratulations on your recent nuptials! I myself am getting married in June (to an Orthodox Jew- oy vey!). Hag Sameach! You can spell it a ton of different ways- but passover does start tonight- at sundown! So you were correct to say "happy passover" today! Enjoy your sedar!

Jessica Z. from NC

5. TaraMetBlog says:

Yummy! Happy Passover and Mazel Tov!

6. Yum! I am emailing this to my fiance so we can make these.

7. Lisa-Marie says:

We'll be eating out tonight, and with family on Friday and Saturday (I'm not Jewish, just smart about visiting people at food time) so I will be cooking three times too! We'll be having Creamy Cauliflower Soup, Roast chicken, and Marinated pork with noodles.

8. Um, yum. Every time you post about food, i want to come visit =) Love the variety you guys have in your weekly meal planning! I could use more of that!

9. Shoshanah says:

I've pretty much just been eating left over brisket all week. But I have to say, I'm really looking forward to making matzoh brei this weekend!