From Coney Island to Costa Rica!

Tomorrow Dave and I are off to Costa Rica for 8 days! I cannot wait! We’re doing all sorts of awesome stuff like white water rafting, kayakin and ziplining through the jungle tree tops. (I am terrified of 2 out of 3 of these activities, FYI. But I’m excited to do them anyway!)

But before we head off to Costa Rica, we spent Friday at Coney Island, crossing yet another item off the NYC-to-See list. YAY!

We ate at THE ORIGINAL Nathan’s Famous Hotdogs:

P1020319 P1020321
Dave ate half of his before I could take a picture.

And we walked around the boardwalk:

P1020344 P1020347 P1020335 P1020352

And of course, rode the Cyclone:

P1020342 P1020340 P1020341

The Cyclone KICKS YOUR ASS!! The first drop is so steep, I nearly flew out of my seat!! Good thing I was wedged next to Dave so I couldn’t really go anywhere. But it was SO scary since it’s all old and rickety, and SO much fun!

Well that’s it from me. I’ll return next week with tons of pictures and stories from Costa Rica! Hope everyone has a good week!!

Comments

1. Have so much fun!!!

2. Costa Rica will be amazing.

Looks like you had a great time yesterday!

3. Her Preppiness says

Have fun

4. Shoshanah says

Hope you have a great time in Costa Rica

5. accidentallygraceful says

It's funny. My grandparents live in the middle of the boardwalk, by the aquarium – I grew up on that boardwalk and Coney Island. We used to play in the kiddie park since I saw my grandparents basically on a weekly basis, since we lived ten minutes away or so.

Glad you enjoyed Coney Island. ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy Costa Rica!

6. How so much fun in Costa Rica!! Coney Island is pretty fun too! Although haven't been since I was very little!

7. Children of the 90s says

So jealous you're going to Costa Rica, I'm dying to go there! Have a great trip.

8. The cyclone looks super fun, although I'm sure if I face one I may have just refuse and watch other people scream. Such wimp :p. Have fun in Costa Rica!

9. Ana from far away! says

Hope you like it here!!! have a lot of fun!

10. Have a wonderful trip! I hear it's absolutely gorgeous over there.

11. okay that looks like so much fun! and have a great time in costa rica. can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Have a great time in Costa Rica!!

13. oh my God! I am requesting the time off to go there in December tomorrow and will then be planning the trip. I can't wait to hear how it goes- have so much fun!

14. bodeloublogs says

ive driven by coney island a million times and always wanted to stop for a hot dog and a ride on the cyclone. looks like you had enough fun for the both of us. hope you are enjoying the trip south of the equator. or at least closer to the equator. my geography is lacking at this hour…hehe

1. […] Brooklyn1. Coney Island. I’ve lived here my entire life and have not yet been to Coney Island. I hang my head in shame. – went on 7/17 […]