Loving & Loathing

Some things that I’ve loving and loathing lately:

Love: The body butter that I got at Bliss. It’s called “Naked”, hee hee. It’s named that because it has very little scent. I love it! I hate fruity smelling lotions, so this is great. And it makes my skin so soft when I put it on after the shower! Yum!

Loathe: That the manicure I got on Friday is already chipping. NEVER FAILS. I will never be that girl with the perfect manicure.

Love: That ANTM is back on. And there are actually girls that I like this season! And Tyra is even more bat shit crazy than before. I didn’t think it was possible!!

Loathe: That The Amazing Race gets pushed back half the time, making my DVRing it worthless!! I don’t want to watch 60 Minutes, I want to watch The Amazing Race!!!

Love: Shuttercal! It was actually created by a guy I went on a few dates with before I met Dave, and it’s a really cool site where you can document your life, a picture a day. I joined yesterday, and I know a lot of bloggers do the pic a day thing – this is a lot better than Flickr for it! Check out MyCal!

Loathe: That my Internet time is so monitored at work. I wish I had my cube from my old job so I could do my Internet bidding in peace!!

Love: That Dave will put my ear drops in for me because I’m such a pansy and can’t/wont do it myself. That’s love. ๐Ÿ™‚

Loathe: That the doctor gave me stupid ear drops. It’s like Chinese water torture waiting for those drops to hit your inner ear!! Ughh it sucks.

Love: That I’m going dress shopping with my mom this weekend! We’re hitting up one place in the city on Friday, and 2 places in Long Island on Saturday.

Loathe: The fact that I’m probably going to be overwhelmed, and that some overzealous saleswoman is going to try and put me in some poofy concoction. And as I told my mom, if anyone tries to come at me with a tiara, she better slap that shit out of their hands as fast as she can, because I will rip it off my head and throw it across the room. (I don’t do tiaras… or poofy dresses.)

Love: That I’ll get to see my family in Arizona by taking a side trip after one of my jaunts to LA for work.

Loathe: All of the travel I have ahead of me in the next few months. April – San Fran, Miami. May – Houston, San Fran. June – San Fran, Los Angeles.

What have you been loving or loathing lately??

Comments

1. insomniaclolita says

I love ANTM! I dont know the new season has started, or that Tyra could be crazier.

ps. dress shopiing? squee moment!!

2. They moved someone in my office a few months ago and it ruined my internet surfing. Tres horrible!

Good luck with the dress shopping- it is a very odd experience.

Try on poofy dresses if the crinkle crap can be taken out (the salewoman should be able to tell you). Don’t be afraid to try on things that you hate on the rack- you might surprise yourself!

No one tried to put a tiara on me….but they did push veils.

4. I just signed up for Shuttercal! It looks so cool. Oh and good luck with the dress shopping, I can’t wait to hear all about it

5. Elizabeth says

Ughh–tiaras! They tried to do that to me! And a veil! No go.

Also, when in April will you be in SF? I am going there on the 29th.

6. nicoleantoinette says

Next time you’re in LA, let’s definitely try to get together!!

7. Classy in Philadelphia says

I love this love/loathe thing! I hate that amazing race gets pushed back also, because then it interferes with Desperate Housewives and then my TV schedule gets all messed up! Have fun dress shopping!

8. I’m loving ANTM this season too. And thanks for the body lotion tip. I’ve been looking for something different so I’ll definitely have to try this Naked stuff.

9. I’m pretty sure that I only watch ANTM because of Tyra’s craziness.

10. Yay, you’re coming to SF! You will have so much fun ๐Ÿ˜‰ If you want to binge drink with someone, hit me up, haha.

That said, you are going to have to go into dress shopping knowing that you will have to put your foot down. Be bossy! Tell them what you want! Forcibly tell them you don’t want something that isn’t you! No sense wasting time trying on poufy crap. That’s just my two cents.

11. I also loathe when Amazing Race gets delayed! It annoys me to no end and poor Steve has to listen to me go on and on about it ๐Ÿ™‚

Today I am loving that my readings for class tonight was less then 25 pages total, which is far less then the 125 average he assigns.

12. stealthnerd says

Good luck w/the dress shopping! Oh, and Tyra this season? Total nutcase–it’s the best!

13. i am loving top model this season, i think it’s amazing so far. so many crazies and so many potentials, love it.

14. RachelSmiles says

i left a treat for you on my blog http://thelittlethingsthatmakemesmile.blogspot.com/

15. Miss Musing says

I’ll have to give that Bliss body butter a try b/c I don’t like strong smelling products either. My nail polish almost always chips that very same day or the day after. It’s annoying!

Have a good weekend!