Snickers Cookies – Photo Essay Style!

I haven’t photo essayed (that’s so not a verb) a recipe in awhile, and figured that Snickers Cookies would be a perfect recipe for it!

So many Snickers!!!Cutting each one open
The doughFirst flatten a tablespoon size ball into your handPlace half a mini Snickers in the middleRoll dough around it so all is coveredMmmmm Snickers Cookies!!!

I made these for my boss’ birthday today, and EVERYONE is raving about them. It’s a little labor intensive having to individually wrap each snickers bar in the dough, but the outcome is SO worth it.

Two small notes – I used butter instead of margarine, and I cut the mini Snickers in half, because even though the recipe didn’t say too, they just looked too big to be in a cookie.

SO GOOD.

Comments

1. excuse me – YUM! i must make these πŸ™‚

2. DROOL

3. Jamie Lovely says:

I ordered Snickers cookies from etsy last week and they got here today. They might be the most amazing things in the world.

4. I just got diabetes from just looking at those cookies! But I seriously feel like eating my screen right now…

5. omg those look sooo good!

6. omg…this looks amazing..I definitely need to try this recipe out!

7. A Margarita says:

Oh man, I think I just drooled on my keyboard.

8. my aunt always makes those..so good.

9. Wearing Mascara says:

OMG! Why did I have to read your post right before dinner? I’m starving now and all I wanna eat are cookies! They look fantastic!

10. I don’t even LIKE snickers but those look amazing. I will maybe try and make them with a different kind of chocolate bar. πŸ™‚

11. why
    you
    emm

yum.

12. lusciouslacey says:

OMG those look amazing!! I def. need to try those out! I love cookies I love snickers… OH YEAH!!!

13. Um, those look absolutely amazing! Yummo!

14. ummm these looks divine. i love snickers and i love cookies! ah! together, heaven. πŸ™‚

15. Non Sequitur Chica says:

I want one RIGHT NOW.

16. I wish I had those right now.

17. umm they look beyond delicious! next time i go visit chris & co. i am going to bring those along… is the recipe online?

18. Little Miss Obsessive says:

Yummm! Those look so delish!! I am definitely going to have to try to make these. πŸ™‚

1. […] you should know by now from reading this blog, I love to bake. So when a special occasion or holiday rolls around, I go into overdrive looking up […]