I wrote my first “Things I Just Don’t Get” list over a year ago. And guess what? There are NEW things that I just don’t get!
- Peplum – Why? Why do you wan’t something that flares out at your waist?
- Hashtag overuse – Please stop Instagramming/tweeting things with #all #of #the #hashtags. #Also #see #hashtag. #And #some #more #hashtags. #Did #you #forget #a #hashtag? Also – if you’re only updating Facebook and no other social media channel – cease hashtag use. It’s not transferable.
- Dr. Who – whenever I see pictures of that phone booth, I just think of Harry Potter or the Phantom Tollbooth (no idea why on that second one.)
- Animal print skinny jeans – I’m sorry I just can’t get into this. Also see: floral skinny jeans. I know I’m not fashionable, but whatever.
- Mullet skirts/dresses – I know there is an official name for these, but I just don’t get it.
- Coconut Oil – put it on your face! put it in your food! Use it as deodorant (I saw that last one on Pinterest today I swear.)
- The song “Next to Me” by Emeli Sande - OMG I HATE THIS SONG. I don’t know why but it reminds me of “Colors of the Wind” from Pocohontas. Blech. I change the radio immediately when this comes on.
What things don’t you get?